If would like to purchase a meal plan or if you would like to make a change to the plan you have already selected, please visit Student Accounts located on the lower level of the Administration building.
If you have a question about the meal plans offered, please call CAS at (845) 257-3370 or visit CAS online at newpaltzcas.com.
To modify your meal plan:
- Log onto your my.newpaltz.edu account
- Click the "Students" tab
- Click the "Money" link
- Choose the "My Student Account" Link (Make sure you are viewing the correct semester)
- Click "Change My Meal Plan"
*Please note that students are only allowed 1 meal plan change per semester. The deadline to make a modification is by the close of business on the second Friday of the semester*
- Click here
- Click "Log in here" on the left-side menu
- Enter Credentials to login
- Select "I'm new here" below the Banner # textbox if it's your first-time logging in.
- Select "Forgot Password" below the Password textbox if a password reset is needed.
- Your "Balances and Recent Transactions" (including Meal Swipes, Dining Dollars and Hawk Dollars if applicable) will be listed on your account homepage.
- For additional questions, please contact Card Services at (845) 257-3034
With all of the worries of college, the last thing you need to worry about is where your next meal is coming from. That's why we're here! New Paltz Dining Services can accommodate all of your food service needs with fresh food and great taste.
We offer three comprehensive dining plans to all residential and commuter students. With a diverse array of restaurants and cafes conveniently located across campus, these meal plans offer flexibility, value and variety for the busy, on-the-go student.
Plan A (Value) $2,400
- The Value Plan offers unlimited access to Peregrine Dining Hall. Come and go when you want, as often as you want and eat as much as you want.
- This plan also includes $300 Dining Dollars per semester and 5 exchanges in retail dining locations per week.
- The Combo Plan offers 125 meals per semester at Peregrine Dining Hall along with $1,000 Dining Dollars per semester and 3 exchanges in retail dining locations per week.
- If you enjoy the balance between dining in for a full meal and picking up food between classes, this may be the best plan for you!
- The Freedom Plan offers 75 meals per semester at Peregrine Dining Hall.
- This plan also includes $1,500 Dining Dollars per semester and 3 exchanges in retail dining locations per week.
- Dining Dollars are sales tax free and are conveniently loaded to your SUNY New Paltz Student ID Card.
- Dining Dollars may be used at any campus dining retail location via the Grubhub app.
- Deposit Dining Dollars at any time and receive bonuses absolutely free! Dining Dollars may be added at any time in any installment of $25.
- Bonus Dining Dollars added for adding $100 or $200 Get $110 in Dining Dollars for $100 or $225 in Dining Dollars for $200!
- Visit Campus Card Services in Student Union 64 or visit your myNewPaltz and check your my.CASaccount to add Dining Dollars to your semester bill.