Peregrine Dining Hall, the largest dining facility on campus, offers a variety of hot, freshly-made food items for every meal of the day! The food at Peregrine Dining Hall is made with local products.
If you have a vegan, vegetarian, or special-needs diet, don't fret! Sprout, offers exclusively vegan cuisine as a hot entree served daily for lunch and dinner. Vegan desserts and non-dairy milks are available as well. Our Simple Servings options provide tasty dishes that exclude milk, eggs, wheat, soy, shellfish, peanuts, tree nuts, and gluten from menus.
A continental breakfast are available at Sweets & Treats Bakery (1st floor of Peregrine Dining Hall) and the Roost at Ridgeview using Dining Dollars. Other breakfast options are available at Starbucks and Atrium Brew (WPS Starbucks).
Late night dining options can be found at cafes and eateries in the Student Union Building.
Accepted forms of payment include: meal swipes, Dining Dollars, Hawk Dollars and credit/debit. Cash is not accepted. Grubhub is not available at this location.
Dining Services changes due to COVID-19:
As students enter the dining hall, they will experience:
- No seating available; grab & go meals only
- Touchless entry options including hand sanitizing stations
- A welcome center displaying safety and service expectations required
- Uniformed staff who are wearing and using appropriate PPE
- Staff frequently sanitizing serving stations to ensure safety
- A travel pattern that allows students to move efficiently through their selected stations
- Floor decals and consistent signage to reinforce traffic patterns and social distancing
- Station designs that ensure optimal sanitation standards, quality selection and service
- WasteWatch REUSE containers stored behind the service area and distributed by an attendant in a sanitary fashion
- No personal refillable containers to be utilized in the dining room, to ensure safety for our staff and guests
- Menu toppings and condiments to be portioned by the attendant
- Visibly marked exit with designated instructions for returning containers